American Bar Association:
- Forum on Air and Space Law
- Aviation Litigation Committee
- Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, the ICAO is a specialized agency of the United Nations, which “works to achieve its vision of safe, secure and sustainable development of civil aviation through cooperation among its member states”.
- An institute at Wichita State University dedicated to providing research, technology transfer and education for the purpose of advancing the aviation industries.
Center for General Aviation Research
- Consortium of university members offering aviation specializations, focusing on applied aviation-related research, education and technology transfer.
- The Center is a non-profit affiliate of the National Association of State Aviation Officials (NASAO) and it “seeks to improve the states’ role in the future of the national air transportation system”.