- Defending fixed base operators in plane crash cases
- Representing aircraft owners with claims against manufacturers, aircraft maintenance companies and other parties
- Defending aircraft and component manufacturers in product liability cases
- Representing parties in all types of breach of contract disputes in an aviation context
- Representing clients in personal injury cases involving aircraft, aircraft facilities and airports
Generally speaking, we do not pursue claims against aviation insurance companies.
Providing Trusted Aviation Litigation Representation
Bill Harger, the founder of our firm, has been a licensed pilot since 1964. Before becoming an attorney, he worked as a commercial pilot and aircraft mechanic. Mr. Harger served as Director of Maintenance for several FAR Part 135 charter operations, including the largest such operation in the southwest United States. Bill Harger knows aviation, and he will put his knowledge and extensive experience to work for you.
William G. Harger & Associates, PLLC, represents all types of clients involved in aviation litigation, including:
- Fixed base operators
- Domestic and international charter operators
- Aviation employment and staff leasing companies
- Aviation maintenance companies and mechanics
- Oil companies
- Aviation insurance companies
- Skydiving operators
- Aircraft owners
- Other parties in matters involving aircraft and aircraft facilities
Detailed And Proactive Airport Defense
Our firm is prepared to handle all types of claims involving airports, airport operators and fixed base operators, including negligence cases, slip-and-fall cases, employment law disputes, contract and leasing disputes and other matters. Clients benefit from our proactive approach, attention to detail and responsive service.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Contact William G. Harger & Associates, PLLC, for a free consultation with an experienced Texas aviation litigation attorney. Call 281-202-6000 or send an email.